Designed for use in building Pondless® Waterfalls
Aquascape’s AquaBlox™ modular water storage system is an efficient way to maximize your water storage capacity in Pondless® Waterfall reservoirs. Takes 1 minute to assemble!
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoir footprint
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
29491 – AquaBlox™ Small
26.5″ L x 16″W x 9.5″ H
Weight: 11 lbs.
29492 – AquaBlox™ Large
26.5″L x 16″W x 17.5″ H
Weight: 16 lbs.
Was C$ 76.99
Was C$ 94.99
© 2016 Canadian Ponds Online all rights reserved.