Bioverse AquaSphere Balls
Our best selling product, 100% natural. Designed to prevent pond issues before they arise, promoting pond health. This biodegradable product is hassel free, you just gently toss the sphere in your pond and forget about it. Sphere ships complete with our 24/7 30 day PROFormula. Will treat fresh water ponds and lakes for up to 30 days. Remember to add a new sphere to your pond EVERY 30 DAYS to continue to treat throughout the pond season (water temperatures from 45 degrees and above). You cannot over treat water but under treating may not yield desired results. The whole sphere, outer shell and inner contents, will biodegrade over time while at the bottom of your pond. The AquaSpherePRO works by consuming the excess nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorus) in the pond, eliminating unwanted organic matter and preventing pond issues which can arise at any time. If the nutrients are not available for growth, the growth is unable to develop. It is an amazing all-natural pond maintenance product for season long care, and will not hurt plants, animals, or humans.
|This newly released addition to our AquaSphere force is 100% natural. It‘s the same great product with less hassle, you just gently toss the sphere in your pond and forget about it. The sphere will sink to the bottom of your pond and will start working within minutes deploying the sphere!
Microbial treatment in ponds with low oxygen levels, high water stagnation (no aeration), with high levels of organic matter AND containing high levels of fish populations run a risk of initiating fish death due to low water oxygen levels. It is recommended that ponds stocked with fish be tested for oxygen levels as well as having a source of aeration in the pond prior to treatment with microbials.
POND WATER FACTS:
- Treatment with microbials requires oxygen to establish bioremediation.
- Microbial treatments will reduce the water oxygen levels as the bioremediation occurs.
- Bioverse’s microbial products are 100% natural, safe, and effective for fish if all ponds as there is enough oxygen for all the fish contained in that pond.
- Ponds with high fish levels should have mechanical aeration systems in place as treatment is started for improved results.
- Ponds with low oxygen levels should be treated with a water oxygenator prior to microbial application.
- Low oxygen levels will produce localized fish death in any pond.
- High heat will decrease the oxygen levels in ponds (as water temperatures increase the oxygen levels will decrease).
- Ponds overstocked with fish will have lower oxygen levels than a pond that has no fish.
- Excess amounts of organic debris will lower water oxygen levels.
- Shallow ponds will always have lower water oxygen levels than ponds that are deeper.
**CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ON ALL BUT 3LB Blast**
More Bioverse AquaSphere Balls ↓
Blast advances the decomposition of floating and suspended organic matter in fountains, fish waters, and small ponds through a proprietary blend of multiple strains and species of beneficial bacteria. Blast is best used ...
© 2016 Canadian Ponds Online all rights reserved.