Simple and effective biomechanical pre-filters improve pump performance. Prevents pump damage and flow reduction due to debris and clogs. Expandable units available in single or double Matala® filter media core for superior biological filtration. Universal barbed fittings accept 1" to 1-1/2" tubing or 1-1/2" MPT. The versatile EZ Bio Filter can be used as a biomechanical pre-filter for circulation pumps, filtration pumps, and water fountain pumps.
Features of the Matala Ez-bio Filter:
- Prevents flow reduction due to premature clogging
- Multiple pore size
- Connects to many types of pumps
- Minimal maintenance
- Can be placed at any distance from pump
- Can be easily extended with multiple sections to increase filtration capacity.
- Universal hosetail 1"-1.5"
- Cross-flow pattern, traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
|Model||Dimensions||Max Flow-through Rate|
|EZ Bio 11 Single Core||4-5/16" x 7-7/8"||1,980 gph|
|EZ Bio 20 Double Core||7-7/8" x 7-7/8"||3,405 gph|