Microbe-Lift Liquid Barley Extract
100% Natural & Organic Ingredients Specially Formulated To Naturally Balance Pond Water & Improve Water Clarity
A Major Scientific Breakthrough
Enriched with peat and humic acid, this revolutionary formula works faster & better with Less Mess & Cost and is easier to apply than bales, pillows and pads!
- Matures pond water chemistry
- Disperses quickly by simple broadcast of pellets into the pond or packing in a porous fabric sock and suspending in pond or available chamber in skimmer or filter
- Buffers pH
- Releases decomposition by-products immediately
- Works year round
- Recommended for use with all Microbe-Lift bacterial and enzymatic pond products
- Provides a slow steady release of beneficial ingredients through natural activity
MICROBE-LIFT/Barley Straw Pellets + is an environmentally responsible, cost-efficient pond conditioner that is a natural and organic way to a healthy pond environment! Barley straw and selected natural peats have been processed and packaged to make them easy and clean to apply. Manufactured using an exclusive proprietary pelleting process that eliminates the use of wheat, corn and other binders, the barley straw is harvested and stored under climatic conditions that assure the quality of these essential ingredients.
MICROBE-LIFT/Barley Straw Pellets + works in much the same way as barley straw…only faster! Whereas barley straw works by releasing certain natural chemicals as it biodegrades, so do the pellets in MICROBE-LIFT/Barley Straw Pellets +, only the breakdown compounds are released faster: dispersing equally throughout the water; reacting photochemically with sunlight; and activating humic acids to produce hydrogen peroxide-an oxidizing agent that also helps to keep the water clear-naturally and at a low level of release. The humic acid will also chelate metals such as copper or arsenic. MICROBE-LIFT/Barley Straw Pellets + are rich in organic peat which softens pond water-reducing nitrate and phosphate concentrations in the water column-and provides a buffering agent and ion attenuation in lined ponds that additionally gives them some beneficial properties of earthen ponds!
Please note: MICROBE-LIFT/Barley Straw Pellets + will leave a residual on the bottom of the pond. The bacteria in the Microbe-Lift products as well as MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge Away will digest this organic residual.
Also Note: Fish will not eat the barley pellets as they contain no food value.
- 2.2 lbs. (10BSPP2.2) Treats 150 gals. for 19 months or 400 gals. for 8 months
- 4.4 lbs. (10BSPP4.4) Treats 500 gals. for 12 months or 800 gals. for 8 months
- 10.5 lbs. (10BSPP10.5) Treats 1,000 gals. for 14 months or 2,500 gals. for 6 months
Algae can be one of the biggest annoyances in pond keeping, but lets not be so harsh. First, algae isn't a bad thing. Its actually very healthy for your pond, and we want it. It helps to keep your pond balanced, it is food for your fish, and it helps to keep your water from turning green.So why does algae get such a bad rap?Mai ...