Microbe-Lift Sludge Away
Speeds Up the Removal of Sludge & Muck Naturally
Especially Helpful for Ponds That Have a Rock or Gravel Bottom & Where Vacuuming is Impractical
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away is formulated specifically for the removal of organic bottom solids that are slow to degrade
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away works faster at warm water temperatures, however, it may be used effectively at any temperature year-round
Years in development, MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away speeds the biological removal of slow-to-degrade organic waste matter from aquatic pond bottoms that may become toxic to fish and plant life. As organic solids accumulate on the pond bottom, they begin to break down releasing toxic gasses to the surrounding environment. These gaseous by-products endanger fish, marine life and plants. MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away removes bottom organic sludge and muck-reducing or eliminating the potential harmful gaseous compounds-and helps clarify your pond water at the same time.
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away may slightly discolor pond water for a short while. Rocks along the edge may darken but will return to their natural color.
- Provides “rapid and natural sludge and muck removal”
- 80% faster than competitive products
- Binds phosphate
- Organic and microbial based
- Safe for fish, plants, pets and the environment
- Helps improve pond clarity
- 100% active ingredients
- Disperses quickly
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away Oxygen Demand
MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away will accelerate the solubilization and biological digestion of organic solids in your pond. As a result of this increased oxygen demand, the Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) in your pond will increase in the process, along with your aquatic life’s need for oxygen.
- 32 oz. (MLXSAQ) Treats a 500 gal. pond for 6.5 weeks
- Gallon (MLXSAG4) Treats a 2,500 gal. pond for 5 weeks.
- Gallon (MLXSAG6) Treats a 2,500 gal. pond for 5 weeks.
- 5 Gallons (MLXSAG5g) Treats 2 5,000 gal. pond for 12 weeks.
- 32 oz. (SA32F) Treats a 500 gal. pond for 6.5 weeks. (Bilingual French & English packaging)
When using MICROBE-LIFT/Sludge-Away make sure that your pond is adequately oxygenated (>4.0 mg/L dissolved oxygen)
Algae can be one of the biggest annoyances in pond keeping, but lets not be so harsh. First, algae isn't a bad thing. Its actually very healthy for your pond, and we want it. It helps to keep your pond balanced, it is food for your fish, and it helps to keep your water from turning green.So why does algae get such a bad rap?Mai ...