PowerHeat Heated De-Icer for Ponds, 315 watts PT-1642
• Keeps an area thawed, preventing the pond from completely freezing and allows for crucial gas exchange.
• Safe for plastic and liner ponds, will not harm fish.
• Convenient hook for installing aeration hosing.
• Automatic shutoff that prevents overheating.
• Includes a 15-watt heating element that melts snowfall on contact.
• 22 ft (7 m) cord with grounded plug.
Safe for plastic and liner ponds and won't harm fish and plants. The unit includes a highly visible LED pilot light that indicates when it's on, a 15-watt heating element that melts snowfall on contact to allow clear visibility of the LED light, a thermostatically-controlled on/off feature that prevents overheating and saves energy costs, and a 22 ft (7 m) electrical cord with grounded plug.
Laguna Floating Thermometer PT-945
Temperature Range: 30 degrees to 120 degrees F. ( 0 degrees to 50 degrees C)
Pond Thermometer includes:
Easy viewing window with large temperature indications.
Handy anchoring cord
Designed to float on the water surface for easy acc ...
The Pondmaster Floating Winter Pond De-Icer is for use in those colder locations where typical winter temperatures result in significant or long-term icing of pond surfaces.The unique doughnut-shaped design maintains an ice-free center area that allows the accumulated toxic gases to escape from the trapped pond water thus promoting a heal ...
Thermo-Pond is a floating pond deicer that maintains a hole in the pond ice to help the proper gas exchange take place on iced-over ponds and helps protect fish from toxic gas buildup.Use one Thermo-Pond Heater for every 1000 gallons in your pond or 750 gallons if you have excessive plant decay or a heavy fish load.Uses only 1 ...